Monday, October 21, 2013

Holly Nicole

 

 
 
 












Rapacious
coolly virginal
exquisitely inviting
make me rapacious







Dimples
Even her dimpled cheeks

arouse me








 




Need
I need you
you allow me
to need you










Dashing Smile
his dashing smile
hid a hopeful heart
yearning for a touch
of the silk that is
her lovely skin








Form
mountains and valleys
journey into charted fields
your feminine form




 
 
 
Heart
her lovely heart
crushed by evil older men
frigid winter winds
 
 



Lips
my fingers trace
your silky skin
you writhe
beneath my touch.

my lips perform
a breast exam
my hair
your fingers clutch






Words
 I play your words on my
lips and tongue,
roll them around
nibble and nip.
Swallow
and plead for more.










Moths
Like moths to a flame
We are drawn to each other
Caught in the light










Lovely
a lovely orchid
blooms, gives joy, then fades away
spring, summer and fall







Saved Stuff
pondering saved stuff
photos from my youth
dusty first aid box
springs of plum blossoms
my first time with you






\\
Holly Nicole
her offer of love
rescued my heart ... my soul
followed eagerly














Touching
touching her was a
magnificent obsession
banked fire of desire









 

if you give me you
and I give you me
we will ever be
 now to eternity





Some people come into our lives ...
and we are never, ever, the same.









The Man In The Moon
The man in the moon
admires you, and envies me
feigns indifference








 
 
My day begins with
thoughts of her
when she's near
I feel a stir
I'd like to stroke
and make her purr







Chubby Cheeks
The cutest little chubby cheeks I've ever seen!
 
 
 
 
 

The Idea of Love
In love with the idea of love.
but is she in love with me?
saying the words I long to hear
yes, she seems to be.
 
 
 
 
 
 




Gentle Touch
you gently touch
my heart and soul
your delicate rushes
revive my senses
flash through my being
the unique magic that is you






Flower Girl

 
 
 
'RahRah'
The most beautiful woman
I've ever known
 
 
 
 

Loving
Loving you makes
my life worthwhile
 

 
 
 



 






Breath
I felt your breath on my cheek
Smiling, I turned to see
your lovely face,
realized it was
only a breeze
and you are
far away






Tearful Princess
fighting back the tears ~
she struggled for a shy smile ~
Halloween princess






Kiss
your figure a kiss
my lustful lips crave relief
greedy nakedness
posing, your cerebral brush
colors my carnality



Purr
she lays on my chest ~
so near I feel her exhales ~
'love me now', she purrs








Desire
She lays on her side ~
Eyes on mine, fingers touch skin ~
Afire with desire




Bold
at autumn's embrace
trees shed their colorful clothes
bold, hungry yearning







Milky Way
The Milky Way
may fling itself
apart
and
I will still
love you



Holly
your name is a kiss
my lustful lips crave release
greedy nakedness



Fever
conquered by passion
he lingered, hoped for her touch
yearned for new fever



 
 
Your Touch
think of your touch
even so innocently
and heat fires my loins
side by side, fingers enlaced
my eyes boast to all who see







The mystery that is you
























 
 

 









 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment