Monday, September 16, 2013

Haiku / Fog

I'm attempting to portray 'Fog' in these as both a physical thing, and an emotional (mental) disturbance.
Please tell me which, if any, you think best expresses those images, especially in a poetic sense...
perhaps none do, and that's okay too.

creeping fog ~ my memory ~ as I age

uncertainly ~ we watch the ~ fog fog

Stumble in the gloom ~ Lost in an ocean of fog ~ For eternity.

We watch as ~ The fog ~ Fogs

We see ~ The fog ~ Fog

Fog creeps ashore ~ Sensing ~ Internal fog.

Fog creeps ~ Creates ~ Fog

3 comments:

  1. I like the fog creeps ashore one. They all make sense but in my eyes that's the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the most self-explanatory one, for sure. I think you're right!

      Delete
    2. I like poetry that comes to life if you get my meaning? That one does it for me :)

      Delete